Management of Cheap Flights Corp
The know-how you need
We have the processes and expertises to solve your flight's problems, help you reduce time and gain competitive advantage. We consistently leverage our collaborative teams of experts - including analysts, consultants and business partners - to get your flight ticket as your satisfaction.
Global expertise, applied locally
Our methodologies have been proven across markets around the globe. No matter where you are, our consultants have firsthand experience and knowledge, so we can help you arrange for your trip ahead.
Our business experts have many years of experience
Henry Wu - Managing Director
- Henry has extensive experience in products, structures and operations within the tourism industry.
- Through a combination of vocational and academic study he also learned about the relationships between consumers and the providers of tourism services, and about the issues relating to sustainability and social responsibility within tourism.
- As Chairman since 2010, he has developed our company, with the aim of booking flight more and more easier, just by clicking one button. Henry achieved than he can imagine.
- Henry Wu holds an Hospitality Management Degree in Switzerland HTMi.
Rajkala Partha - Global Managing Partner
- Rajkala Partha is responsible for Asia etravel Limited’s global functions which assure we are closely connected with many airlines. He has over 5 years in consulting and challenging with airline problems and solutions for customers.
- He used to work as a Senior Manager of TAAI - one of the biggest Travel Agent in India.
- Rajkala Partha holds an Tourism Bachelor Degree from National University of Singapore.
Jessica White - Senior Consultant Manager
- Jessica White is a senior partner in Asia eTravel's consulting and making solutions for our clients.
- Her responsibility is training Asia eTravel's consultants to reach the our company's target. She has a deep knowledge in tour arrangement and flight ticket booking through her wide connection in this section.
- Jessica joined us in 2013, she holds an Tourism Management Bachelor in Yales University, USA.