+ Booking a Flight
- Which name should I use on my airline ticket ?
- Can I select a particular seat when I book my flight ?
- How do I request special meals ?
- Why can't I book a Round the World ticket ?
- How far in advance can I book a flight ?
- Can I purchase a ticket for someone else ?
- Why is the fare shown not available when attempting to purchase ?
- What is a one-way ticket and can I book one ?
- How will I receive my confirmation and travel documents when I book online ?
- How are the tickets delivered ?
- Booking the Cheaper flights ticket with more than 999 Airlines - How it works?
- What is an Electronic ticket ?
- Are taxes included in the price of my fare ?
- I didn't get a confirmation email for my booking. What should I do?
- How do I search for flights for a large group ?
- How much Baggage is permitted on the flight ?
- What if I exceed the dimensions or weight of my checked baggage ?
- What if my bag took too long to appear in the baggage claim area and I missed my flight ?
- What is cabin baggage ?
- What is checked baggage ?
- Do I have to re-check my baggage ?
- What is Baggage Fees Information ?
+ ID Requirements & Visa's
- What travel documents do I need? Do I need a Visa ?
- My passport validity is less than 6 months. Can I book a flight using my passport ?
- What identification documents will children below 12 years old need for travel ?
- Do I need a visa to enter the country I am visiting or traveling through ?
- What documents will I need at the airport for my children and/or infant ?
- What if I arrive without a visa ?
- What if I have an APEC card ?
- When do I need to prepare a fever vaccination certificate ?
+ Before Your Flight & Checking In
- Do I need to reconfirm my flight reservation ?
- Will Flight Centre notify me if there is a schedule change on my flight reservations ?
- Why did my flight schedule change ?
- Do I need new tickets if the airline changes my flight schedule ?
- When should I check-in ?
- What is required when I check-in?
+ Travelling with Children
+ Frequent Flyer Program
- What is Frequent Flyer Program?
- If I have 50,000 American Airlines miles, does that mean I can only use them on American Airlines flights?
- When I use frequent flyer miles, will my flight be free?
- If I am using miles from one airline but flying on a partner airline, whose award chart do I use to determine how many miles it will cost?
- How do I earn the Point in my Frequent Flyer Card ?
- Can I use my miles to book a ticket for someone else, or vice versa ?
+ Payments and Billing
- What credit/debit cards are accepted for online payment ?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my travel reservation ?
- I entered a promo code, how can I be sure I received the discount ?
- How safe are my credit card details ?
- How do I change the credit card I used to purchase my my reservation ?
- Why is there an international/foreign transaction fee on my credit card statement ?
- What is our service fee including ?
- What is the Taxes and Fees ?
+ Changes & Cancellations
- What are the fees for changing my ticket ?
- If I want to refund my tickets, who should I contact to ?
- What if my flight has been cancelled ?
- How can I change or cancel my flight reservation ?
- How do I request a refund for a ticket I will not be using ?
- How long does it normally take for a refund ?
- What are the fees for cancel my tickets ?
- How do I change details of my trip after I have completed the booking ?
+ Additional Services
- Why should I purchase travel insurance ?
- Can I fly with my pet ?
- How do I request special assistance or wheelchair assistance ?
- How can I select a seat ?