Customer agree with our disclaimer when booking the flight ticket on www.cheapflightscorp.com:
1. There are two steps for payment to get Airfare on our website. When you make a booking on our website, you agreed with our Airfares and Payment Process. Users are advised to read the Universal Terms Of Service carefully.
2. In case the customers have misunderstood/misleading our process, policies and don’t want to payment step 2 to issue E Ticket, customer can request to us to full refund to your account without fee.
3. If we can not reach you over phone, email, other channels, we will refund full amount to your account after 15 days.
4. Prices are for online bookings, in USD and subject to availability. Additional booking fees may apply to bookings. Airfares change regularly and each fare has specific terms and conditions set by the airline such as refund and cancellation rules which affect the price. Fares are not guaranteed until Cheap Flights Corporation confirms your booking and payment is made in full.
5. This website is not, neither does it intend to be, for persons subject to the laws or regulations of the United States and/or Canada. The information contained in this website are published in English and in dollars because that meets international standards.
6. Neither Cheap Flights Corporation nor any of its related bodies corporate, directors, employees or agents accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control, force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control or which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.
Supporting customers all related matters to the booking processing, quotation, booking status, after-sales service.
Handling all refund requests from customer, explaining all concerns related to refund procedure.